Meta tags are included in the ‘HEAD’ Tag of an HTML document. The Meta tag optimization is a very important part of the HTML codes that are inserted into the header on a web page, after the title tag. They are read by the search engines but are not displayed as a part of your web page design. Most important tags are the title, Description, and keyword s and robot tags. It is useful in getting better results from the major search engine.
Title Tag optimization are used by most Major Search Engines to index websites based on their keywords and descriptions. It is very important to use META Tags as well as a good TITLE if you expect to be found in most search engines. Meta Tag Analyzer provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. There are a number of different Meta tags that you can use, but the most important ones are The Description Meta tags and The Keywords Meta tags, and the Title tag as well as having a title for the web page.
- The Description tag: Use the description tag to describe what your page is about. Engines that use it will supply the content of this tag when displaying a list of links. For example, if you do a search on About.com, you will see the description listed on the search results page.
- The Keywords tag: Keywords help search engines to categorize your site, and to allow people to find your pages more quickly. However, most search engines have limits as to how many Meta keywords are viewed. It is a good idea to review your keywords and make sure that they are as concise and specific as possible.
Meta tag optimization provides
- Improve the click-through rate
- Manage the accessibility of a single web page for search engines.
- Improved visibility, indexing and organic rankings
- Increased relevance for users and search engines
- A simple way to prevent the indexation
- Prevent search engine spiders (robots).
- The important information to the web browser