Website designing in Ahmedabad is a creative web designing company, offers Multimedia Solutions that includes PPT Presentation, PDF (Portable Document Format). PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is a file format created by Adobe Systems, include PDF uses the PostScript printer description language and it is highly portable across computer platforms. PDF Documents have a “.pdf” file extension. A PDF file abstract a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, images, and even formatting of documents from a variety of applications.
PDF files are created using Adobe Acrobat or similar products. To view and use the files, you need the free Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader, which you can easily download. Once you’ve downloaded the Reader, it will start automatically whenever you want to look at a PDF file. PDF files are especially useful for documents such as magazine articles, product brochures, or flyers in which you want to preserve the original graphic appearance online.
A PDF file contains one or more page images, each of which you can zoom in on or out from. You can page forward and backward. Once your presentation is converted to an Adobe PDF file, it can be opened from any Linux and Mac-based systems as long as they have at least Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on the presentation computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free application for Windows or Mac. Once your presentation is converted to a PDF, open it in Adobe Acrobat and set it to view in full screen. The PDF file can now be projected just like a slideshow presentation and you may also use your mouse or keyboard to navigate from one page to another.
Benefits of PDF Presentation
- True Mobility and Portability.
- PDF supports interactive functions such as hyperlinks, markup, file attachments, music, movies, and text notes. It can also integrate interactive forms which can perform importing and exporting of data as requested.
- PDF support high levels of data encryption and security, and provides an easy and secure approach for data transmission and sharing, through commonly used tools such as email.
- PDF preserves all visual elements which you have created in another document before you convert to pdf format. Hence, all your text, graphics, images which you created in MS Word can be easily and effortlessly converted to pdf.
Advantages of PDF Presentation
- Quickly and easily created
- Compact and able to compress large files